If you want to learn the most 10 important beauty tips to glow your beautiful skin. Make-up and skin care ‘is generally considered as women’s fore. Men are rarely involved in ‘make-up and skin care’. Many men take care of their skin but makeup is really out of the question for most men. Treating make-up and skin care as different things would not make sense; After all, make-up will only work if the skin is healthy. So how do you exercise and take care of your skin together? Here are some tips for makeup and skin care:
1. When buying products for your make-up or actually applying them to your skin after buying it always remember skin so what you are buying is not just a make-up product, but a ‘make-up and skin care’ product. Check to see if it contains anything that could cause allergies. Also check if it contains high concentrations of chemicals that can damage your skin.
2. ‘Make up and skin care’ is about testing them before using the product. So, apply make-up on a small patch of skin e.g. Examine the earlobes and how your skin reacts to it.
3. Keep track of expiration dates on your make-up products and never use them outside of the expiration date. In fact some products (e.g. vitamin C based products), if not stored properly, are spoiled long before the expiration date.
4. Clean makeup and skin care is an important part of the procedure. Sharpen your eyeliners regularly and keep all your makeup tools clean at all times. You can set a date each month for overhauling your equipment. As part of cleaning, your make-up and skin care procedures should include keeping your hair clean at all times.
5. Nail care is another important aspect of make-up and skin care. Use a good quality nail polish and keep your nails clean at all times. Once you have cleaned and polished your nails, you need to rub the cuticle oil on the ends of your nails.
6. If your eyes have a deep set, you should use liquid eye liner instead of a pencil. This will prevent camouflage in the deep corners of your eyeballs.
7. If you have a skin disorder such as e.g. For acne, you should not apply heavy or chemical-based make-up. Consult your dermatologist if you are unsure about the makeup products you can use when you have acne or other skin disorders. Consult Never try to swallow pimples/acne. Remember that makeup and skin care should not contradict each other.
8. Use a light make-up remover (instead of just washing it off).
9. Another important ‘makeup and skin care’ method is the following golden rule: “Never sleep with your make up”.
10. When applying deodorant, make sure you maintain the recommended distance between the nozzle and your skin (as mentioned in the deodorant pack).
Thus, make-up and skin care should always be at hand. Don’t try to treat make-up and skin care separately.